- Cover: A universal flu vaccine, by Bethany Halford
- A really great primer on the molecular biology of the flu, by the way
- Good article on endocrine disruptor assays, by Britt Erickson
- Carmen Drahl, on a really cool flow reaction by Merck workers
- Kerri Jansen, with C&EN's podcast episode on sexual harassment in chemistry
- "Kevlar jobs not bulletproof at DuPont", by Marc Reisch
- "An insider says DuPont chose Transpek to supply the monomers, isophthaloyl chloride and terephthaloyl chloride, because “there are no other suppliers of these materials in the U.S.”"
- A bit skeptical on that last.
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: