- Cover story: Geri Richmond, Priestley Medalist (by Sam Lemonick)
- C&EN covers the Novichok compounds. (by Mark Peplow)
- ACS president Peter Douhout on the ACS Safety Summit
- This graphene hair dye story is pretty amazing (by Mitch Jacoby)
- The latest Stereo Chemistry, featuring ChemRxiv.
- "Helium supplies are tightening up again" (by Marc S. Reisch)
- Some d00d yapping about public speaking.
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: