- The latest "What Chemists Do" video from the American Chemical Society, featuring Dr. Jerbrena Jacobs, Medtronic senior scientist.
- Ash, on pathological science.
- A few posts from Carmen, one about sunscreen, the chemistry-related Superbowl ad and the new, weird sodium/helium compound.
- A recent correction in JACS, written about by Jyllian Kemsley at The Safety Zone
- Epic Twitter rant from friend of the blog Matt Hartings.
- I enjoyed this post from C&EN Onion.
- A lovely post about the chemistry of rosemary.
- A couple of fun profiles from Nature Chemistry.
- The latest from Stellen fuer Chemiker.
- ...and the latest from All Things Metathesis.
- And one on intermediates from Prof. Yudin.
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.