- Jyllian Kemsley covers the science behind botanical dietary supplements.
- By Michael McCoy, BASF is spending a bunch of money on postdocs in Massachusetts to do polymer research. Yay?
- This letter on drug discovery in academia is very confusing; you mean to tell me that these researchers didn't do a SciFinder search before diving into in vivo experiments?
- Editor-in-Chief Maureen Rouhi covers Blog Syn!
- Executive Director Madeleine Jacobs talks about ACS' 2012 achievements. (Hmmmm)
- If you read this report of 2012 ACS Highlights, it's like ACS Careers did not exist, nor was member unemployment at near-record highs.
Monday, March 18, 2013
This week's C&EN
Lots of interesting little tidbits: