Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

As always, I am incredibly thankful for my family, my friends, my community (physical and online) and my job. I am looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with my folks tomorrow.

I am also incredibly thankful for you, my readers and commenters. Thank you for your reading, your advice, your e-mails and your brilliant, insightful comments. I am truly blessed.

My family and I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving and if you're not in the United States, a happy Thursday and Friday! 

10 comments:

  1. Happy Turkey day to you too, from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turkey watercolor art. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    We got some turkey art, but mostly construction paper cutouts. My daughter was proud of her turkey hat, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least your "sabotage duck" has nothing to worry about this Thursday ;-)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *appears* Happy Thanksgiving to you in your family. I love you, man! *disappears*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh, just in time for holidays: GSK announcement...
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/30/us-gsk-usa-cuts-idUSKCN0JE0BL20141130?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=71&google_editors_picks=true

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankful Goldman Sachs/P&G Beauty waited until after Thanksgiving for this stinging news bit. Probably put a damper on some Black Friday shopping for many though....
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/102224317

    ReplyDelete

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20