- A Marc Reisch cover story on the FDA's slow approval of sunscreens.
- I see GSK and UNC are forming a company to try to cure HIV; will be interesting to see what wage levels are there. (by Lisa Jarvis)
- Interesting article on the numbers of underrepresented minorities in academic chemistry departments. (by Linda Wang and Sophie Rovner)
- Also by Linda Wang, a brief story on the recent ACS pitch contest. I like the giant check.
- Readers (including Victor Snieckus) don't like the new look of C&EN.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Last week's C&EN
A bit behind: