- Orgchem.by updates the SynLett Spotlight Reagents list
- The latest episode from Stop. Think: Science!
- For those of you who cannot get enough of the elements naming battle, here's Philip Ball and Shawn Burdette.
- If we actually get "japonium", I predict a massive campaign by the scientific apparatus of the People's Republic for "sinonium."
- Jimmy Brancho put together a great list of blogs by women in chemistry.
- Speaking of which, I really liked this piece by Beth Haas on contact lenses in the lab.
- Check out more podcasts from Chad Jones at Chemical Dependence.
- Ash on George Whitesides' ACIE on the public perception of chemistry.
- Melanie Nelson on hours versus output.
- A good article on the state of Chinese academic chemical safety in Chemistry World by Hepeng Jia.
- I am really liking Slava Bernat's blogging, especially this short survey of literature.
- Happy that Food Babe won this award (or at least got nominated.)
Friday, January 22, 2016
6 cm melting point tubes
Small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.