Happily, I managed to write a few more posts this year than last year. If you have any desires for my writing in 2016, please do make suggestions in this post.
Also, a few links to tide you over for the weekend:
- Shane talks about the music of the macromolecules.
- A post by Boaz Vilozny about storytelling in scientific communication.
- The 5 Compounds of Christmas.
- Gotta agree with Beryl Lieff Benderly: the postdocs of Future of Research are pretty great.
- NMR of egg nog.
- The latest from All Things Metathesis.
- Michelle Francl on the origins of the term "scientist."
- Did you know Prof. Francl was on "On The Media"?!?!?!
- Peter Kenny teaches me a new word: "soucouyant"
- A 2015 roundup from Stellen fuer Chemiker
- Chad Jones has a new podcast: Chemical Dependence.
- A retraction in Organic Letters makes Retraction Watch.
- Dave Collum's Year in Review.
- Quintus awards a "Paper of the Year."