- Cover story is on the World Chemical Outlook.
- Boy, the sector-by-sector outlook is almost uniformly rosy.
- Incidentally, Paul Hodges' last update was highly DOOOOOOOOM filled.
- Tougher OSHA regulation a-comin'. (article by Jyllian Kemsley.)
- This DNA enzyme crystal structure is pretty neat, said the guy who doesn't know much about DNA enzymes. (article by Stu Borman)
- Use of 3 perfluorinated compounds in food wrappers being banned by EPA. (article by Britt Erickson)
- A couple new biotech companies being started in New York City (article by Lisa Jarvis)
- Lisa reports via Twitter that Lodo Therapeutics is hiring.
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's C&EN: