- I am so happy to see that Materia is still writing on its blog All Things Metathesis; good post on tandem ruthenium catalysis by Philip Wheeler.
- The latest from The Collapsed Wavefunction podcast on cholecalciferol.
- A couple of nice profiles at the ACS Network:
- John is back to posting regularly at It's the Rheo Thing - good stuff.
- Good post about glyphosate by Kat Day.
- Loved this letter by Hans Bethe about America, courtesy of Ash.
- The latest from the Baran group.
- Th'Gaussling asks "how shall we train chemists to handle chemicals?"
Sunday, June 5, 2016
Sterilite clear plastic totes
Small useful things (links):