- Cover: The drive to legalize marijuana (article by Britt E. Erickson)
- I guess the over/under on descheduling marijuana is, what? 2020?
- Lots of green chemistry Presidential awards listed here (article by Stephen K. Ritter)
- Tobin Marks wins the Priestley Medal (article by Elizabeth K. Wilson)
- I learned something reading Michael Torrice's article about nanoparticles and drug delivery.
- Ultrasounds to open the blood-brain barrier safely (article by Michael Torrice)
- Doesn't anyone else think this seems like a really bad idea, in that weird sci-fi way?
- Linda Wang notes the 2015 listing of PRF grantees.
- Here is the direct link to the 2015 grantees.
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of C&EN: