- Cover: Virtuous materials cycles (by Melody M. Bomgardner)
- This Mitch Jacoby piece on liquid metals (specifically gallium alloys) is really cool.
- The U.S. Geological Survey had a rogue chemist with an ICP-MS? (article by Jessica Morrison)
- Unexpectedly fascinating article by Alex Tullo on the decline of cellulose acetate sales due to declining cigarette sales.
- Methane and sulfur trioxide to make methanesulfonic acid? (article by Michael McCoy)
Monday, June 27, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of C&EN: