- Cover: Lisa Jarvis looks at the state-of-the-art of KRas (a protein that is often mutated in cancer cells.)
- Great opening anecdote with Kevat Shokat
- Interesting article by Alex Tullo on efforts to find a replacement for a problematic polyurethane curative 4,4´-methylenebis 2-chloroaniline, or MOCA.
- Melissae Fellet writes on diesel engines, NOx and catalysts.
- The latest from the Senior Chemists Committee. (article by Thomas Beattie)
- Fair number of letters to the editor this week.
Monday, June 6, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of C&EN: