- Cover: 50 years of HPLC (by Celia Henry Arnaud)
- It's funny to think that HPLC was once a technology that had an infancy, or that people needed to convince folks to try it out.
- Interesting article by Marc Reisch about the "Moore's Law" of HPLC columns.
- This autonomously fueled molecular motor seems exciting... (article by Stu Borman)
- Acetate in the gut affects feeding behavior in mice?
- Looking forward to the charlatans in the diet world getting hold of this one...
- The names of the 4 new elements (article by Jyllian Kemsley)
- I personally think that "tennessine" is a fitting tribute to the Volunteer State.
- I don't claim to understand Brexit, but Alex Scott has a round-up of UK/EU chemical industry opinions on the matter.
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's C&EN: