- Welcome to new chemistry blog Six Point Zero Two.
- Via Retraction Watch, we have a few:
- The latest from the Baran group at Open Flask.
- I've been remiss on the BASF explosion:
- Here's Derek's post on it.
- Here's the C&EN article by Alex Scott.
- I'd really like to know how the initial explosion caused secondary explosions elsewhere at Ludwigshafen?
- Nice post at "Picture It... Chemistry" about gluten.
- This "Reactions" post with Nature Communications editor Ariane Vartanian is pretty awesome. (by Nature Chemistry's Marshall Brennan)
- Did you know about the International Society of Heterocyclic Chemistry? I didn't. Check it out at The Heterocyclist.
- Check out the latest ACS "What Chemists Do" with a pigment chemist.
- A nice open letter to chemistry undergraduates.
- The latest from Stellen Fuer Chemiker.
- Very cool piece by Ben Feringa on the day he won the Nobel Prize.
Friday, October 21, 2016
0.1 micron syringe filters
A collection of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.