- Cover: China's heparin supply chain, by Jean-François Tremblay
- Fascinating stuff, good article
- Bethany Halford's look at this year's Chemistry Nobel winners.
- Naturally, I think Beth got a wonderful quote from Professor Stoddart.
- Fun Nobel "I was wrong" column by editor-in-chief Bibiana Campos Seijo.
- Death to aquatic invasive species! (article by Marc Reisch)
- Interesting to see that companies are bailing on polysilicon plants - thanks, China! (by Jean-François Tremblay)
- Great profile of ACS Heroes of Chemistry winners by Linda Wang.
Monday, October 10, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: