- This week's cover story is the 2nd annual "10 Startups To Watch" feature, edited by Lisa Jarvis.
- I thought PolySpectra, an olefin metathesis/3D printing startup sounded like some pretty cool science. (article by Marc S. Reisch)
- Fascinating article about the FDA's decision to regulate vinpocetine supplements.
- Some very beautiful tweets in this Bethany Halford piece on teaching social media to scientists.
- I found this Katherine Bourzac interview with KAIST professor Insung Choi about his work coating cells in silica to be unexpectedly interesting.
- I see we are reconsidering ACS governance (article by District VI Director Paul W. Jagodzinski).
Monday, October 31, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: