- Cover: Alex Tullo on the new plastic packaging for food
- CRISPR tackles sickle-cell anemia in vitro - pretty cool, if huge ethical implications (by Ryan Cross)
- Long article about the scientists who study the chemical bond by Stephen K. Ritter
- Long and fascinating piece on the German nerve gas program by Sarah Everts
- Linda Wang writes about LGBT chemists at the bench.
- Fun set of campaign donation data, by Glenn Hess
- Someone at Celgene really likes Chris Christie.
- Interesting piece about the Chinese campuses of major US universities (by Jean-François Tremblay)
Monday, October 17, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: