- Cover: Rick Mullin writes on pharma-related cloud computing.
- Interesting, detailed look at the drama surrounding the House Science Committee (article by Jeff Johnson)
- I found the science (and structures) of this Jyllian Kemsley piece about organic ligands that extract inorganic ions fascinating.
- Marc Reisch profiles Solenis, a water technologies company.
- Celia Henry Arnaud profiles Professor Joshua Ring and his unusual approach to grading organic chemistry.
- Some chemists who run a company that has been doing ton-scale microwave chemistry write in to correct the record.
Monday, October 24, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: