- Fun post about slide rules by Michelle Francl
- The latest from Professor Yudin
- A post on turmeric
- The latest from the Baran lab on electrochemistry
- I love this post by Melanie Nelson on chaos, and how it rolls downhill.
- Don't know if you've seen these podcasts on sustainable nanotechnology
- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker
- Lots of comments about the lack of eye protection in Cuba at "The Safety Zone"
- A few chemistry retractions at Retraction Watch
- Interesting "Cheminfographic" blog
- A few observations from a woman in computational chemistry in pharma
Friday, May 26, 2017
5/16" flat wrenches
A list of small, useful things (links):
Have a good long weekend. See you on Tuesday morning.