- Cover: Sustaining the aquaculture revolution, by Melody M. Bomgardner
- A large group of C&EN reporters covered the March for Science.
- Pretty neat chemistry from Merck to make chiral phosphates and phosphoramidates. (article by Stu Borman)
- Chemical companies doing all right in Q1, looks like. (article by Melody M. Bomgardner)
- Didn't know David Vitter was going to the American Chemistry Council (article by Jessica Morrison)
- FLOW! IN! SPAAAAAAAACE! (article by Elizabeth K. Wilson)
- People have strong feelings about undocumented immigrant students.
Monday, May 1, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: