- Cover: What happens when you get a Complete Response Letter from the FDA (article by Ann Thayer)
- Pretty interesting stuff, I found.
- The print version of Arefolov versus Harvard (article by Marc Reisch)
- The commenters in the original web article are pretty outre (scroll down, you'll know it when you see it.)
- Interesting iron-related work from the Burke group (article by Michael Torrice.)
- Dow investing $4 billion on the Gulf coast and elsewhere (article by Alex Tullo)
- VWR has been bought by some private equity firm (article by Marc S. Reisch)
- Is there any major lab supply company that hasn't been purchased?
- "The Department of State is requesting comment on a proposal to expand the information it collects on visa applications" (article by Andrea Widener)
- Some random guy writing about international students.
Monday, May 15, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: