- Cover: "Cosmetics: The next microbiome frontier" by Marc S. Reisch
- Jim Tour won the first-ever nanocar race, which is pretty cool. (article by Matt Davenport)
- Alexa as lab assistant? Fun article by Bethany Halford.
- Good stuff on small medchem CROs in this article by Michael McCoy.
- New routes to thapsigargin (article by Stu Borman)
- The latest Chemical Safety Board report on the ExxonMobil explosion in Torrance, CA in 2015.
- "India’s chemistry output is far behind China." (article by K.V. Venkatasubramanian)
Monday, May 8, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: