- Kat Day, on alkaline water.
- Check out Sustainable Nano's blog!
- Th'Gaussling thinks about chemical weapons versus "non-chemical" weapons.
- Ash reviews Professor Doudna's book on CRISPR.
- I enjoyed this profile of a community college professor in this week's C&EN.
- I'm looking forward to reading this review on the syntheses of new drugs.
- Who knew there was ethics guidance for hazardous waste storage?
- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker,
- For those of you wanting to transition to
data sciencesoftware development (thanks, Anon1300) from organic chemistry, a Medium post from Dr. Arash Soheili.
Friday, May 12, 2017
6 mL transfer pipets
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.