This Product Development Chemist is an on-site position at our Cambridge, MA office.
- Formulate hair care products and conduct appropriate product performance and stability experiments to meet objectives outlined in project profiles.
- Ensure product physical stability, efficacy, consumer appeal, processing capabilities, package compatibility, and cost effectiveness.
- Lead tech transfer of new products to manufacturing for scale-up and production start-up, including identifying and generating appropriate processes and product/process specifications....
- BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy or related science.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience or equivalent preferred.