- Some dude named Daniel Schechtman won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry -- better than a biologist, I suppose.
- Paul liveblogged it.
- David is a Nobel curmudgeon -- I don't blame him, sometimes.
- Tyranny of the Negative Slope over at IeC Downturn Alert -- Paul Hodges thinks we're in for another recession, I'll bet.
- SeeArrOh talks about HCV.
- I have a dumbphone, but this seems like a pretty cool app. It's reviewed by Adam -- also, kudos to James and Rich.
- This is a truly terrible cartoon, but I can't help linking to it.
- Dr. Freddy thinks the US military is hiding the cure for the common cold, and he has H.C. Brown to prove it. (He's kidding, BTW.)
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
1 dram vials
A list of useful things (links):
That'll keep you occupied until tomorrow, I think.