- LabMonkey has a good number of chemistry positions in the UK.
- Matt and Paul have great thoughts about lab safety post-Sheri Sangji.
- Speaking of lab safety, be careful around azide transfer reagents.
- SeeArrOh posts on HCV compounds.
- David Perrey has an important tip for all Sharpie users. (if you'll pardon the pun)
- And Derek Lowe's been blogging for ten years.
Friday, January 13, 2012
A list of small, useful things (links):
Readers, did I miss anything? Have a good weekend and see you on Monday.