However, in his article, a very incongruent picture:
It took me about 10 minutes to figure out why this picture looks instantly weird to me. Here it is:
- The operator is wearing an apron instead of a fire-resistant Nomex suit.
- The "green gloves" are usually used to handle product, but there's no product in sight.
- He's wearing a half-face respirator, but again, no product in sight.
- The apron is an interesting choice -- I don't normally see those in pictures of plant operators.
- Finally (and most incongruous to me), where's his hard hat?