|Is that your final, final answer?|
- Is it ethical to accept the phone interview?
- Is it ethical to accept an on-site interview?
- Company B invites you for an on-site on February 3rd; it goes swimmingly. On February 11, they call you and offer the position. You think it's a much better fit. Should you take it?
- What are your ethical obligations to Company A?
- What would happen if Company B called you with the offer on March 10, 2014? How would your ethical obligations to Company A change?
- What happens if you've accepted relocation help? What happened if you took a signing bonus?