- I liked this Boston Globe story on life science postdocs. Nothing hugely groundbreaking for those in the know, but it's good that people are continuing to cover the issue and that professors like Greg Petsko are getting attention.
- On the other hand, I found this response to concerns about the glut of life science Ph.D.s to be insufficient, but of course, I would.
- Via "JJ", I see the Denver school teacher that burned some students doing a demonstration with methanol was fired.
- Albemarle must be seeing something in the API space that I am not, considering they're expanding their South Haven facility.
- Is there a lovelier place to have a full-scale chemical manufacturing site than South Haven, Michigan? San Diego, I guess.
Friday, October 10, 2014
Parking some links for discussion
From this week, but not been addressed: