- Thought it was very interesting that (new editor-in-chief) Bibiana Campos Seijo shared her thoughts on that "gatekeeping" article that we all were discussing a couple weeks back.
- (Excited to see what her favorite topic will become.)
- Pretty fun infographic by Andy Brunning on chemical deicers.
- I thought this article by Britt Erickson on inert ingredients in pesticides is one that chemists should try to understand a little better (i.e. it's not just the active ingredient that bothers folks.)
- I'm going to guess a payline move from 17% to 19% doesn't make folks in academia feel much better? (by Andrea Widener)
- Some very odd thoughts by industry folks in this Rick Mullin piece on lab automation -- does a mass spec really need GPS?
Monday, January 19, 2015
Last week's C&EN
Some interesting things in last week's C&EN: