- Looking forward to reading Ann Thayer's cover story on CRISPR.
- There are going to be chemical plant relocations in China, post-Tianjin. (article by Jean-Francois Tremblay.)
- I'll believe it when I see it.
- I still don't buy any of the explanations that I have seen.
- Jeff Johnson notes the new head of CSB, Vanessa Sutherland.
- First MOFs from proteins, by Stu Borman.
- Thanks to Sarah Everts, I've learned what a kaliapparat is.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue: