- Looking forward to reading Lisa Jarvis' cover story on the microbiome.
- Also by Lisa, a smart editorial on our old buddy Martin Shkreli.
- I predicted that I would be talking/debating Shkreli for the next two years the other day; within two hours of that tweet, I got my first Shkreli question.
- The stories of newly revealed clinical candidates always makes for fascinating reading (story by Bethany Halford)
- Interesting article by Rick Mullin on "one-stop" contract pharma companies.
- Did not know that Patheon bought IRIX.
- The Heroes of Chemistry event is always inspiring (article by Linda Wang)
Monday, September 28, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of C&EN: