- This week's cover story on Roundup, by Britt Erickson.
- Beth Halford writes about the latest in photoredox chemistry from the Nicewicz group - fascinating.
- Pretty cool article on benchtop NMRs (and more!) by Marc Reisch
- Also by Marc Reisch, an article on the first DuPont PFOA lawsuit.
- At some point in the near future, I'd like to write about this Huffington Post article about that plant in West Virginia.
- A little background on Singapore's chemical industry, from XiaoZhi Lim.
- I don't know much about Singaporean geography, but I am under the impression that the common conception of Singapore as "one island" is probably not literally accurate?
Monday, September 21, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few stories from this week's issue of C&EN: