- Cover story on citizen participation in environmental monitoring by Steven Gibb.
- Folks seem pretty excited about this new super-small-crystals X-ray crystallography paper (article by Stu Borman.)
- If you're a fan of MasterChef, here's a story about chemist who was on the show (by Jyllian Kemsley.)
- Formosa plans another cracker complex in Louisiana (story by Alex Tullo)
- Here's what I don't understand: is there strong global demand for polyethylene? or are all these new plants basically going to be built and then sit idle?
- ACS members are very, very excited about thorium in nuclear reactors.
- The indefatigable Linda Wang writes on graduate school and stress. Check out Vinylogous' comments.
- Also, check out stress relief techniques from current and former grad students.
Monday, September 14, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few stories from this week's C&EN: