- Shane Caldwell writes on structural biology and antibiotic resistance.
- The latest from the Baran Lab.
- I enjoyed this career profile of chemist and small company CEO Jennifer Holmgren.
- Jyllian asks "When is an incident an accident?"
- I gotta say, an accident is something that happens in cars or with priceless family heirlooms.
- A podcast on vitamin nomenclature from Chad Jones.
- The latest from Stellen fuer Chemiker.
- There's a lot to chew on in Derek's long post for the weekend.
- I feel the same tension that Derek does; experts have their own agendas, but are usually more correct than not. (Is there an economic term for this? It's like the principal/agent problem, but not quite.)
- John's posting lots of good stuff - just keep scrolling.
- Pretty funny/interesting post on chemical structures and art from Mark Jones.
- Don't miss the video; NSFW-ish.
- Almost Like Science talks about Bill Gates and the business of microbiology.
- I really liked this post from Ash about Oppenheimer and his management style.
- Michelle Francl talks about chemistry in fiction.
Friday, July 1, 2016
Small useful things (links) (for a long weekend):
Have a great weekend!