- Alex Tullo covers the Global Top 50.
- Atomic-level data storage seems pretty amazing (article by Stu Borman)
- Dandelions that produce rubber? (article by Melody Bomgartner)
- Looking forward to reading this long piece about "the mycobiome" by Sarah Everts.
- Also, looking forward to this long piece about boron chemistry by Stephen K. Ritter.
- A new biotech company: Fulcrum Therapeutics (article by Lisa Jarvis)
- Always interesting to me how these small companies don't really seem to be hiring chemists...
- Want to establish a social media presence? A good guide by Jennifer Maclachlan (aka @pidgirl).
Monday, July 25, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's C&EN: