- Cover story: Beth Halford writes on the current state of rapamycin research.
- I feel like FDA is barely equipped to make a judgment on anti-aging/life extension drugs... I wonder what a future with them will be like?
- Looks like the National Toxicology Program isn't too concerned about the toxicity of MCHM. (article by Jessica Morrison)
- This is one of those things where most of the West Virginia public won't know or believe this, I suspect.
- Enjoyed the profile of Ingevity (article by Michael McCoy), a company that takes the waste of paper product companies and makes specialty chemicals.
- Why is it that hearing about other companies that have difficulties with their supply chains makes me feel better?
- It will be fascinating to see what kind of collaborations Cuba ends up doing with ACS. (article by Linda Wang)
- More HPLC history in the letters to the editor.
Monday, July 18, 2016
This week's C&EN
From this week's C&EN: