Twist Biosciences is recruiting a Product Manager to support the upcoming launch of its next generation DNA libraries. In the role (s)he will drive an effort that is charged with taking a product from inception to commercialization. (S)he will work on both a strategic and tactical level by owning the entire product life cycle as well as defining a commercialization plan that enables accelerated adoption within the target market, specifically the pharmaceutical market.
Within this scope, (s)he must be able to analyze the market by identifying trends, assessing the competition, conducting customer voice surveys and identifying opportunities that can be addressed, allowing for the definition of requirements that lead to well-differentiated products with a strategic market fit. The ideal candidate must also possess a keen understanding of the target market and their behavior to ensure a successful commercial roll out.Minimum Qualifications
- B.S or greater in Biology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology or related field with at least 5 years of experience in developing nucleic acid based products within a formal process development process
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with nucleic acid based products
- Support of 3 nucleic acid product launches from either a product management, R&D lead, FAS or tech transfer role...
- Ph.D. in Biology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology or related field
- Experience delivering nucleic acid products from new product concept to release
- Proven track record of concisely reporting VOC information to marketing and development teams...