- Cover story: Anthrax and biodefense (article by Matt Davenport)
- Profile of NIEHS by Britt Erickson.
- Evonik doing crowdsourcing? (article by Marc S. Reisch)
- Fun little web application about Chemistry Nobels.
- Amused at this story about chemical company CEOs in front of Congress (article by Glenn Hess)
- "DuPont’s pending mega-merger with Dow Chemical is “procompetitive and good for farmers,” DuPont Executive Vice President for Agriculture James C. Collins said in testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee." LOL
- I would be remiss if I didn't tell people that Volkswagen deservedly won a Chemistry IgNobel (article by Bethany Halford)
Monday, September 26, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: