- Cover story: looking at tenure, by Andrea Widener
- Article by Celia Henry Arnaud about new universities without tenure.
- Piece by Linda Wang on tenure denial, and what comes afterward.
- Pretty cool data visualization on Nobel prize winners by Matt Davenport.
- Fascinating science tracking recreational drug use post-crisis in Athens, Greece (article by Katherine Gammon)
- Someday, surveillance of sewer systems is going to be a thing, I suspect.
- Renewable jet fuel? (article by Melissae Fellet)
- PETA has a research division? (article by Alla Katsnelson)
- Sweeps month?
Monday, September 19, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's C&EN: