- Still enjoying Marshall Brennan's Reactions posts, including Julia Kalow and Amit Kumar.
- The latest chemistry-related Retraction Watch post, this one involving J. Am. Chem. Soc.
- "Some thoughts on the HOPE Nobel Laureate Meeting," at Lost in Scientia.
- Jyllian writes on a new hazardous chemistry database. A good idea, for sure.
- I know that "grad school is awful" is a broad genre, but this one was international and also pretty extreme.
- Menthol eye drops? Really?
- A neat idea: A blog about sustainable nanotechnology.
- A neater idea: A podcast about sustainable nanotechnology, featuring Prof. Paul Dauenhauer.
- The latest from Prof. Yudin.
- Melanie Nelson tackles bad decisions and how to learn from them.
- The latest posts from Stellen für Chemiker.
- From ACS' What Chemists Do, Eastman's Dr. Ted Germoth, one of the team leaders that helped develop Tritan copolymer.
Friday, March 17, 2017
Serrated pocket knife blades
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.