- Cover: the latest on contact lens technology from Melody Bomgardner.
- Interesting article by Lisa Jarvis on academic drug discovery centers.
- Does anyone have a sense for what a proliferation of academic drug discovery centers would do to chemist wages? Could anyone make an argument for them pushing salaries up?
- Interesting that BASF is setting up a supercomputer. (article by Alex Scott)
- This new platinum catalyst for hydrogen production from methanol seems pretty cool (article by Stu Borman.)
- Pretty cool interview on Amgen's approach to green chemistry with Margaret Faul (article by Prachi Patel)
Monday, March 27, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the stories from this week's C&EN: