- Cover: Michael Torrice, writing about sex differences in testing of pharmaceuticals in animals.
- ACS offers qualified support for the March for Science. (article by Cheryl Hogue)
- Long article from Jean-François Tremblay on the Chinese basic chemical market.
- Bolt Threads selling a synthetic spider silk tie.
- Sarah Everts talks to the author of "Blitzed", a book about the Nazi use of methamphetamines in their military and government.
- From Raymond Forslund, Chair, ACS Committee on Chemistry & Public Affairs, "ACS policy statements need your voice."
- Some random d00d writing about industrial chemists going into academia.
Monday, March 20, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's C&EN: