- Cover story: Sarah Everts writes about the biology of aging.
- I see people are still working on reservatrol. (article by Melody Bomgardner)
- Bethany Halford writes about a new MIT flow peptide synthesizer.
- Why didn't they name it Trogdor the Amidator?
- Lonza is building a plant in Switzerland for Sanofi. (by Rick Mullin)
- Interesting editorial about different approaches to scientists in commercials by Bibiana Campos Seijo.
Monday, March 6, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: