- Interesting cover on pharmaceutical manufacturing partnerships from Michael McCoy, Ann M. Thayer and Rick Mullin.
- RIP Professor George Olah. (article by Mitch Jacoby)
- The 2016 business summaries for the pharma and chemistry sectors.
- A single bit of data stored on a single atom? That seems cool. (article by Mitch Jacoby)
- EPA won't be requesting the collection of methane release data from oil and gas companies. (article by Jeff Johnson)
- I really enjoyed this profile of Professor Stoddart on his visit to Tianjin University in China. (article by Jean-François Tremblay)
- Nice article on the state of electrochemistry by Stephen K. Ritter.
Monday, March 13, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's Chemical and Engineering News: