- Mitch Jacoby explores the use of synchotrons for materials science.
- Sarah Everts looks at the advanced anti-doping testing being used at the Olympics.
- Is anyone else ready for an "all-doping" Olympics just to see what would happen?
- Jean-François Tremblay covers a report from a Chinese NGO about rare earth mining.
- The Chemical Safety Board issued a report about the alkylation unit at a Tesoro refinery (article by Jeff Johnson.)
- Phil Baran wins the 2016 Blavatnik National Award in chemistry.
- I'd like to know how this letter to the editor isn't basically an informal publication of experimental results.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's C&EN: