- Very interesting cover article by Lisa Jarvis on a specific set of oncology small molecules called IDO1 inhibitors.
- Glenn Hess covers the forced resignation of Rafael Moure-Eraso, the chair of the Chemical Safety Board.
- Britt Erickson looks at the White House's plan for antibiotics research.
- Fun pics from ACS Denver by Linda Wang.
- Great letter to the editor/old-timey story from John Meisenheimer, Sr.
- Kids can't play around with chemicals like that anymore, I'll bet.
Monday, April 6, 2015
This week's C&EN
Lots of interesting news tidbits in this week's C&EN: