- Britt Erickson covers the latest studies on neonicotinoids - certainly doesn't look good for them...
- Best wishes to Vanessa Allen Sutherland, the new chair of the Chemical Safety Board. (article by Andrea Widener)
- A pretty fun column/Storify about rock stars of chemistry by editor-in-chief Bibiana Campos-Seijo.
- I learned a lot about peptide API manufacture in this Rick Mullin piece. (Don't miss the comment about the difference between the economics of the API business versus the generics business.)
- Hey, does anyone think it's interesting that Teva is routinely referred to as "part of Big Pharma" in the popular media?
- What C&EN really, really needs is more letters to the editor about climate change.
Monday, April 27, 2015
This week's C&EN
Interesting bits from this week's C&EN: