- Say, you know who blogs a lot? Naturalproductman.
- A post from Milkshake! It's like Christmas.
- Really interesting post on "surviving the transition to management" from Melanie Nelson.
- There should be a lot more goggle reviews from chemists, like this one from Ruth.
- Military nerds may enjoy this post about Star Wars and carrier air wings.
- Good coverage of Don Blankenship's trial from Celeste Monforton.
- If there was ever a CEO who deserved to be on trial...
- I'm no medical device expert, but it is interesting that St. Jude Medical* got a 483.
- I really like this profile of Cynthia Maryanoff.
- The latest from Practical Fragments; a sad note from Teddy Z about the trend of the last few years of papers coming out from shuttered R&D sites.
- Latest podcast on the 2015 Nobels from The Collapsed Wavefunction gang.
- ACS President Diane Grob Schmidt on what she's doing for industry members.
- I hope she's jawboning industry CTOs about jobs.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Small, useful things (links):
*corrected - thanks!